Stolen from here,
Rule 1- Post the rules.
Rule 2- Answer the questions the tagger asked you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3- Answer them if you wish
1. If you could be a superhero, what power would you possess?
2. What song do you want as your theme song?
Sonata Arctica's Broken. It's here.
3. What pantheon would you most want to be a part of? (Greek, Egyptian, Norse)
Finnish pantheon. Much tamer than those.
4. What is your favorite food?
Hamburgers and fries. Yes, I am a yokel. ^^ (it's that the right word?)
5. Say you are dead- what do you think your eulogy would say about you?
Something hopeful and calming to my parents. Something truthful, but preferably nice.
6. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A hawk. I want to fly, and fast!
7. If you saw someone steal a quarter. Would you report it?
Quarter? as in 1/4 dollar? Not so small sum of money. If you bother to steal sum so small you probably need it desperatedly. Unless it's from someone who needs it as much...
8. Something you want to say to me?
Thank you for your patience. ^^
9. What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
Brave! Absolutely awesome.
10. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
The times when my dad or mum would read Donald Duck to me.
11. Give me an example of a time that you felt you went above and beyond the call of duty?
Uhh... I am terrible at this type of stuff. At those online charity auctions I always put more stuff in the packages from Finland than they have bid for and never ask them to pay me the posting costs? I don't know...
And my questions are here:
1. A one thing you would like to change in your life.
2. A moment that shaped you and made you who you are today.
3. Three things you would never change in yourself.
4. A quality you would want your partner to have.
5. Favorite character?
6. Some funny/irrational/unsual habit you have.
7. A book you would want to be made a movie.
8. A song that talks to you.
9. Movie you would not like to tell you liked.
10. A country you would like to travel.
11. What do you think of me?